Consider this the 411 on working at CoCo Minneapolis. Please let us know if we’ve missed any information. We’ll be modifying this over time, so that this information improves with everyone’s experiences.
Getting there and back
- This is your target destination: 400 4th St. S., Minneapolis, MN 55415. Proceed to the 4th floor. We’re right off the elevators in Suite 401
- The nearest light rail stop is Government Plaza & Station – 1 block away.
- Bus: the 3, 7, 16, 50, 94 bus lines run along 4th St. We are also a block over from the Gateway Transit Center, which is a terminal for many urban and suburban bus lines. (See Metro Transit’s exhaustive list of nearby transit services)
- Bike: You can ride to CoCo and bring your bike up to the space for safekeeping.
Where to park
If you’re looking for a bargain:
- Gateway Ramp is the official parking ramp of CoCo with special contract rates ($85/mo, unlimited parking, $30 setup fee) and a $5/day validation rate for CoCo members & guests. Contact us to set up a contract.
What to bring
- Power supply for your computer AND mobile devices
- Headphones or earbuds (universal coworking symbol for “Do Not Disturb”)
- Mouse & keyboard, if you use ‘em.
- An extra monitor (storage will be available for rent if you want to leave a monitor)
- Home lunch (we have a refrigerator, microwave, oven and range) or money f0r lunch at a nearby eatery.
- Business cards!
- A full-time Community Manager, whose job it is to make your day successful
- HD TVs in all conference rooms, projectors available if needed
- White boards and dry erase markers
- Coffee & tea
- Filtered water
- Plates, glasses, utensils
- Full kitchenette, with refrigerator, microwave, oven & range
Where to eat