Consider this the 411 on working at CoCo St. Paul. Please let us know if we’ve missed any information. We’ll be modifying this over time, so that this information improves with everyone’s experiences.
Getting there and back
- This is your target destination: 213 4th St. E., St. Paul, MN, 55101 (directly across from Union Depot). We’re on the 4th floor.
- Bus: See Metro Transit’s exhaustive list of nearby bus routes and stations.
- Bike: You can ride to CoCo and bring your bike up to the space for safekeeping.
- Light rail: The Central Corridor line will stop outside our front door, starting June 2014!
Where to park
If you’re looking for a bargain:
- The City of St. Paul has a good parking map of the area.
- Parkopedia has an even better map, including prices.
If you need convenience:
- The Lowertown Parking Ramp is kitty corner from our block with entrances on Jackson and Sibley. (1st hour: $4, Daily: $10, Monthly: $115)
- The Cray Plaza Ramp is one block away, with an entrance on 5th St. (1st hour: $5, Daily: $13, Monthly: $133.75)
What to bring
- Power supply for your computer AND mobile devices
- Headphones or earbuds (universal coworking symbol for “Do Not Disturb”)
- Mouse & keyboard, if you use ‘em.
- An extra monitor (storage is available for rent if you want to leave a monitor)
- Home lunch (we have a refrigerator, microwave, oven and range) or money for lunch at a local eatery.
- Business cards!
Where to eat
- Click here for a map of our favorite nearby eateries.
Find it fast
- Check out this map of useful spots nearby.