CoCo Uptown is located at the intersection of Lake and Lagoon, along the Greenway bike route. CoCo members now have a place to call home in one of the city’s most bustling neighborhoods. At this 15,000-square-foot space we will offer:
See our CoCo Uptown User’s Guide.
- 160 Coworking seats for individual members
- 9 medium campsites for group memberships)
- The “Garage” – a 3,500-square-foot open space devoted to ideation, prototyping and presentations for groups up to 100
- A small movie theater, for presentations and pitches
- A billiard room that doubles as a meeting room.
- A walkout patio, located within a beautiful green space
- 2 large conference rooms
- 6 private booths for phone calls and demos
- A commons area that can be used for 100-person events and meetups
Where to Find Us
1010 W. Lake Street, Suite 100
Minneapolis, MN 55408
- CoCo members and guests get a special discount rate at the Calhoun Square Ramp, which is 2.5 blocks away.
- Nearby parking lots and ramps
- View nearby restaurants on Yelp!
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Register for one of our Friday tours.