Book your next meeting at CoCo! We have meeting rooms and small event spaces in both downtown Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul that are ideal for your next board meeting, offsite meeting, ideation or brainstorming session. CoCo regularly hosts corporate meetings, non-profit board meetings, classes, training sessions and social meetups.
We offer some great amenities, such as gourmet coffee service. Catering is also option (you can provide your own caterer or let us suggest some of our favorite food purveyors).
For larger scale events, please inquire.
CoCo Minneapolis meeting rooms
- The Classroom – A 30- to 50-person meeting room with lecture style tables and seating
- The Library – A 10-person conference room
- The Game Room – An 8-person room with lounge seating & gaming gear
- The Surly – Possibly the most unique meeting space in town! A canvas expedition tent pitched on the main floor that seats 10 people
- Two “Campfire” lounge settings on the main floor, which seat up to 7 people
- The Visitors Balcony, which overlooks the trading floor
Email us with a room request. Or just call us at (612) 545-5745.
CoCo St. Paul meeting rooms
- Large conference room, which seats up to 15 people
- Small conference room, which seats up to 6 people
- The Mojo Lounge, which accommodates 6 people
Email us with a room request. Or just call us at (651) 204-2148.
Meeting room amenities at our St. Paul and Minneapolis locations include:
- Whiteboards and markers
- Conference phones
- Coffee (charges apply for large groups) and Water Service