A group membership allows your team to have a dedicated space for working and meeting, while having access to all CoCo locations on a come-and-go basis. New to coworking? Check out this helpful video. You can experience CoCo for yourself before you take the plunge by participating in one of our weekly tours.
Created with Compare Ninja
- Network – Shared basic wi-fi access in all locations with all-in-one printer, fax
- Beverages – Coffee, water, tea
- Social – Member social network, learning programs, new-member happy hours and Naked Launch, and more.
- Guest access – For meetings. A discounted day pass is available.
- Mail service – Get your own mailbox at CoCo and let us receive your mail – even when you can’t be there! Available at all locations for $20/mo.
- Locker – A lockable location to keep all the stuff you don’t want to take with you. Available in Minneapolis and Uptown for $50/mo.
- Parking – Monthly contracts for Gateway in Minneapolis, and coming soon for Uptown
- Pro-level network – Coming soon! Dedicated bandwidth at all locations.
Terms of Service
Before you can officially become a member, you must:
- Sign the Membership Agreement, which will be emailed to you within 48 hours of registering.
- Schedule a “First Date” orientation, which is held at noon, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, at all locations.
The registration fee is a non-refundable setup fee for new members at all locations. Monthly membership fees are automatically billed on the first of each month, and will begin the first month of your membership. If you are signing up in the middle of a month, your membership will be prorated after registration for the remainder of the month. You also understand that if you have selected any add-ons such as a mailbox, storage locker or parking, etc., that those are monthly payments, which will be added in addition to my monthly membership payment.